At my-Loans, our aim is to empower you with your money. We all have a different relationship with our money.
How do we do it? Through the secure processing of your personal data. Your privacy and security are our number one priority, and, as a venture of Stag Finance Limited, your data is protected by bank level security.
- As an introducer and credit broker we will help you search for a loan and provide a matching service as follows (the Services). To help you with your application and search for a loan, we pass your data to a group of lenders and credit brokers on our lending panel (Lending Partners). The lenders on our panel may be willing to enter into a consumer credit agreement with you, subject to their assessment of your creditworthiness and the affordability of the loan among other compliance checks. On submitting your application, we also share your information with other trusted regulated credit brokers who will simultaneously endeavour to match your application with their lending partners. If we find a match, your application is redirected to the lender's website.
- We have commercial links with our trusted Lending Partners and will generally receive a payment from them (not you) in the form of a commission if we are successful in matching you or if they actually fund a loan. Our panel currently consists of a large panel of lenders and brokers and our matching services only relate to that group, therefore, please note that the Services do not constitute an entire market search for loan products. While our providers have been chosen to provide a variety of products, there are other products on the market that are not available from our panel and, one or more of them may be more appropriate or suitable for you, so you may wish to shop around.
Trusted Lending Partners – that include Consumer Credit Lenders, Consumer Credit Brokers, Partners and
Consumer Credit Product Providers include:
Trading As 1plus1 Loans Limited 1plus1 Loans
Active Securities Limited 247Moneybox.com
Advancis Limited Buddy Loans
Amigo Loans Ltd Amigo
Bamboo Limited Bamboo
Butler Westbury Limited Talk Loans
Care Retirement Options Limited Care Finance and Loans
CashEuroNet UK LLC Pounds to Pocket / Quick Quid
Curo Transatlantic Limited WageDayAdvance / Juo Loans
DJS (UK) Limited PiggyBank
Elevate Credit International Limited sunny.co.uk
Everyday Lending Limited Everyday Loans / Trusttwo / Selfy Loans
Ferratum UK Ltd Ferratum
Gain Credit LLC Lending Stream
George Banco.com Limited GeorgeBanco.com
Gracombex Limited The Money Platform
Harvey & Thompson Limited H&T Money
Hymarc Limited Stepstone Credit
Indigo Michael Limited SafetyNet Credit
Lead Byte Limited Lead Byte
Loan Machine Limited Lead Affinity
Loan Marketing Limited Credit Perfect
Loans 2 Go Limited Loans 2 Go
Match the Cash Limited Guarantormyloan.co.uk
Mindflow Marketing Limited Mindflow
MMP Financial Limited SwiftSterling.co.uk
Mobile Money Ltd Mobile Money
Morses Club PLC Dot Dot Loans / Morses Club
MYJAR Limited MYJAR
Nextcredit Limited Nextcredit
Novaloans Ltd CASH4UNOW.CO.UK
PDL Finance Limited Mr Lender
Provident Personal Credit Limited
trading as Provident and Satsuma Loans, Registered Office; 1 Godwin Street, BD1 2SU. Email email@example.com Monevo Limited -
Response Funding Limited Response Funding
RS Datatech UK Credit Ratings
Sandhurst Associates Limited Sandhurst Associates
Silver City Tech Limited Silver City
Stagemount Limited QuidMarket
T Dot UK Limited T.uk
TFS Loans Limited TFS Loans
The 1st Stop Group Limited The 1st Stop Group
The Quick Loan Shop Ltd TheQuickLoanShopLtd.Co.Uk
TM Advances Limited TM Advances
Total Home Loans Direct Limited THL Direct
Trusted Cash Limited Trusted Quid
UK Credit Limited UK Credit
Uncle Buck Finance LLP Uncle Buck
Valour Finance Limited Savvy.co.uk
Western Circle Limited CashFloat.co.uk
William Ellis Sinclair (ZA033005) William Sinclair
Serpable Limited Serpable Limited
- Our lenders and partners with whom we share your information may use it for their legitimate business interests to match applications, carry out fraud checks, carry out research such as analysis of market trends and customer demographics and to customise and develop the product/service which they offer to you or other individuals in the future. Most lenders might use this for up to 12 months.
- We encourage you to consider the Lending Partners' websites, FAQs, pre-contractual information and terms of the loan documentation carefully to determine whether the loan offered is suitable for your financial circumstances and whether you can afford to make the repayments under the proposed loan throughout its term.
- We do not charge you a fee for the Services or offer advice which assesses the merits of entering into a particular loan. If we match you with a lender it is not a specific recommendation and we have not negotiated the terms of any loan agreements on your behalf.
- As we are not a lender, we cannot guarantee that completing and submitting your information via our Site will result in you receiving a loan. Individual lenders may, at their discretion, require you to complete their own application process and undertake further checks.
In order for us to process your data we have to have a lawful basis to do so. We are relying on the following basis to do so:
(a) Consent: you have given clear consent for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
(f) Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
We have identified these on a lawful basis to assess whether we can, pass your details on to our panel of lenders for a loan, pass your details to a third party who may assist you with obtaining a loan or if we wish to continue to market to you with other specific products set out below.
You have the following rights for your data:
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right to rectification
The right to erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to data portability
The right to object
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For further information in relation your rights visit www.ico.org.uk
On submitting your personal information to Stag Finance Limited you are consenting to us checking the following:
Our internal databases and records Credit reference agencies and bureaus that could leave a footprint on your file that is visible to other lenders.
Fraud prevention agencies
We will provide you with access to any information we have about you in accordance with the Privacy Act. If you would like to access this information please contact us by writing to us at Stag Finance Limited, at 2nd Floor, 130 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BD or emailing us at support@my-Loans.co.uk. Some information may be required by the local law, legal enforcement procedures or other bodies with relevant powers or jurisdiction. If you do not provide all of the information requested, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services effectively or at all.
We do our best to protect your personal and bank data that you have shared with us. We protect that information in transit using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. my-Loans uses firewalls and the latest encryption technology to ensure our web site is secure and that all customer data is protected and encrypted.
We may contact you by phone, fax, post, email and SMS to tell you about our products, services and promotions. We will only do this if you have agreed to it in your application form.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our Partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Section 7 of the Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by writing to us at Stag Finance Limited 2nd Floor, 130 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BD. Any access request may be subject to a small statutory fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you were introduced to us by a third party, we will give them your contact details and sufficient information about you for their accounting and administration purposes.
Stag Finance Limited will attempt to resolve any complaint that you may have in relation to data protection issues. In the alternative, or if you are not happy with our final response you have the right to have your complaint dealt with by the ICO.
08/01/2018 Stag Finance Limited 2 You have a right to opt out of us contacting you for marketing purposes or sharing information about you with other companies for marketing purposes by contacting us at: support@my-Loans.co.uk or by sending us a written letter to: Stag Finance Limited, at 2nd Floor, 130 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BD and letting us know your decision.
We may also add to your record with the credit reference agencies details of any agreement you make with us, the payments you make under it and any default or failure to keep to its terms. These records will be shared with other organisations and may be used and searched by us, and others, in order to consider other applications for credit and credit related services such as insurance you may make; to trace debtors, recover debts, prevent or detect money laundering and fraud, and to manage your accounts. It is important that you provide us with accurate information.
In the UK, the privacy regulator is the Information Commissioner's Office (the "ICO"). The ICO can be contacted at: