About our privacy
At my-Loans, our aim is to empower you with your money. We all have a different relationship with our money.
How do we do it? Through the secure processing of your personal data. Your privacy and security are our number one priority, and, as a venture of Stag Finance, your data is protected by bank level security.
A SUMMARY OF OUR DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES:
Privacy and security is in our DNA:
- We strongly protect and secure the personal data we hold about you.
- We will only use your personal data for your benefit and to deliver you our services.
- Where we reuse your personal data, we do so to avoid asking you the same data twice;
- We may use suppliers to help us deliver our service, but we restrict their use of data to what you allow us to do and bind them to European data protection rules and to strict confidentiality.
- Where you enable partners on the my-Loans platform, they may receive relevant data about you, but only:
- With your explicit consent
- When it is clear to you what you sent
- For what purpose these partners will use that data
Your are in control:
- As an introducer and credit broker we will help you search for a loan and provide a matching service as follows (the Services). To help you with your application and search for a loan, we pass your data to a group of lenders and credit brokers on our lending panel (Lending Partners). The lenders on our panel may be willing to enter into a consumer credit agreement with you, subject to their assessment of your creditworthiness and the affordability of the loan among other compliance checks. On submitting your application, we also share your information with other trusted regulated credit brokers who will simultaneously endeavour to match your application with their lending partners. If we find a match, your application is redirected to the lender's website.
- We have commercial links with our trusted Lending Partners and will generally receive a payment from them (not you) in the form of a commission if we are successful in matching you or if they actually fund a loan. Our panel currently consists of a large panel of lenders and brokers and our matching services only relate to that group, therefore, please note that the Services do not constitute an entire market search for loan products. While our providers have been chosen to provide a variety of products, there are other products on the market that are not available from our panel and, one or more of them may be more appropriate or suitable for you, so you may wish to shop around.
Trusted Lending Partners – that include Consumer Credit Lenders, Consumer Credit Brokers, Partners and
Consumer Credit Product Providers include:
Trading As 1plus1 Loans Limited 1plus1 Loans
Active Securities Limited 247Moneybox.com
Advancis Limited Buddy Loans
Amigo Loans Ltd Amigo
Bamboo Limited Bamboo
Butler Westbury Limited Talk Loans
Care Retirement Options Limited Care Finance and Loans
CashEuroNet UK LLC Pounds to Pocket / Quick Quid
Curo Transatlantic Limited WageDayAdvance / Juo Loans
DJS (UK) Limited PiggyBank
Elevate Credit International Limited sunny.co.uk
Everyday Lending Limited Everyday Loans / Trusttwo / Selfy Loans
Ferratum UK Ltd Ferratum
Gain Credit LLC Lending Stream
George Banco.com Limited GeorgeBanco.com
Gracombex Limited The Money Platform
Harvey & Thompson Limited H&T Money
Hymarc Limited Stepstone Credit
Indigo Michael Limited SafetyNet Credit
Lead Byte Limited Lead Byte
Loan Machine Limited Lead Affinity
Loan Marketing Limited Credit Perfect
Loans 2 Go Limited Loans 2 Go
Match the Cash Limited Guarantormyloan.co.uk
Mindflow Marketing Limited Mindflow
MMP Financial Limited SwiftSterling.co.uk
Mobile Money Ltd Mobile Money
Morses Club PLC Dot Dot Loans / Morses Club
MYJAR Limited MYJAR
Nextcredit Limited Nextcredit
Novaloans Ltd CASH4UNOW.CO.UK
PDL Finance Limited Mr Lender
Provident Personal Credit Limited
trading as Provident and Satsuma Loans, Registered Office; 1 Godwin Street, BD1 2SU. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Monevo / Quint Group Limited Quint - https://privacy.monevo.com/uk/privacy-policy
Response Funding Limited Response Funding
RS Datatech UK Credit Ratings
Sandhurst Associates Limited Sandhurst Associates
Silver City Tech Limited Silver City
Stagemount Limited QuidMarket
T Dot UK Limited T.uk
TFS Loans Limited TFS Loans
The 1st Stop Group Limited The 1st Stop Group
The Quick Loan Shop Ltd TheQuickLoanShopLtd.Co.Uk
TM Advances Limited TM Advances
Total Home Loans Direct Limited THL Direct
Trusted Cash Limited Trusted Quid
UK Credit Limited UK Credit
Uncle Buck Finance LLP Uncle Buck
Valour Finance Limited Savvy.co.uk
Western Circle Limited CashFloat.co.uk
William Ellis Sinclair (ZA033005) William Sinclair
Serpable Limited Serpable Limited
- Our lenders and partners with whom we share your information may use it for their legitimate business interests to match applications, carry out fraud checks, carry out research such as analysis of market trends and customer demographics and to customise and develop the product/service which they offer to you or other individuals in the future. Most lenders might use this for up to 12 months.
- We encourage you to consider the Lending Partners' websites, FAQs, pre-contractual information and terms of the loan documentation carefully to determine whether the loan offered is suitable for your financial circumstances and whether you can afford to make the repayments under the proposed loan throughout its term.
- We do not charge you a fee for the Services or offer advice which assesses the merits of entering into a particular loan. If we match you with a lender it is not a specific recommendation and we have not negotiated the terms of any loan agreements on your behalf.
- As we are not a lender, we cannot guarantee that completing and submitting your information via our Site will result in you receiving a loan. Individual lenders may, at their discretion, require you to complete their own application process and undertake further checks.
2. How we use your information
2.1. We use information held about you in the following ways:
2.1.1. to process and submit your Application Form ourselves or to:
- credit brokers
- alternative lenders, peer to peer lenders, guarantor lenders, logbook loan lenders and Bybax
- third party marketing providers of financial service products
- third party marketing providers of credit reports
- third party marketing providers of lottery products
2.1.2. to provide you with the best possible service;
2.1.3. to notify you about changes to our products and services.
2.2. In addition to the above, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
2.2.1. to prepare or send any communications to you, or to assist us in connection with any of our administrative or business functions, or in the provision of any of our services to you;
2.2.2. if the Company or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
2.2.3. if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2.3. It is sometimes necessary the Company to transfer information held about you to lenders based outside of the European Economic Area. The Eighth Data Protection Principle of the Act restricts the transfer of personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects. By submitting your Application Form you consent to this transfer. You may withdraw your consent at a later date by writing to us at Stag Finance, at 645 Executive Park Drive, Weston, FL 33331.. or emailing support@my-Loans.co.uk
2.4. We and the third party lenders to whom you agree we may send your data may also use it for marketing purposes to provide you with data about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by post, SMS and E-mail.
2.5. When you submit and Application Form you will be required to consent to the passing of your information to third parties who may use it to assess your creditworthiness and contact you directly in respect of your application for credit or for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive communications from our Advertising Partners offering goods or services which may be of interest to you, then do not submit an Application Form via the Sites.
2.6. If you wish to opt-out of receipt of marketing communications from us at any time you may do so by writing to us at Stag Finance, at 645 Executive Park Drive, Weston, FL 33331 or emailing us at support@my-Loans.co.uk
2.7. If you opt-out of our use of your data for marketing purposes, we will honour such choice once we have had a reasonable opportunity to process your request. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to authenticate your identity with respect to any such request or other enquiry.
2.8. From time to time our Sites request information from user via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name or address) and demographic information (such as age and gender). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for the purpose of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Sites.
2.9. Any information or statistics relating to our business that we disclose to others shall not identify you personally. We may, for example, perform statistical analysis of the behaviour of the users of our Sites in order to measure interest in the various areas of our Sites and to inform advertisers as to how many consumers have seen or "clicked" their advertising banners. This information, and any other general information about our users that we share with advertisers and other partners, will not disclose personal information about you.
Lawful basis for collecting data and why
In order for us to process your data we have to have a lawful basis to do so. We are relying on the following basis to do so:
(a) Consent: you have given clear consent for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
(f) Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
We have identified these on a lawful basis to assess whether we can, pass your details on to our panel of lenders for a loan, pass your details to a third party who may assist you with obtaining a loan or if we wish to continue to market to you with other specific products set out below.
How we store your personal data
You have the following rights for your data:
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right to rectification
The right to erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to data portability
The right to object
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For further information in relation your rights visit www.ico.org.uk
3. my-Loans uses industry standard security measures to ensure the security of all data. Any data that is stored on Stag Finance secure servers is treated as proprietary and confidential and is not available to the public. Stag Finance has an internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of personal data, allowing access only to those employees or third parties who have a need to know such information for the purpose of effectively delivering my-Loans products and services by means of user login and password requirements. Stag Finance routinely evaluates its data security practices to identify security threats or opportunities for improvement.
3.1 No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of my-Loans to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your data and have taken all possible measures to do so, my-Loans cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
3.2 Please note that we'll keep information about you securely stored only for as long as we're allowed to for legal, regulatory and legitimate business purposes.
4. We do not routinely transfer personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we may be required to transfer your personal data to any of Our Partners or suppliers if they are based outside of the EEA. Where this is the case, we will make sure that they agree to: keep it secure; apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the USA, and to use it only for the purpose of providing the service to us. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
On submitting your personal information to Stag Finance you are consenting to us checking the following:
Our internal databases and records Credit reference agencies and bureaus that could leave a footprint on your file that is visible to other lenders.
Fraud prevention agencies
We will provide you with access to any information we have about you in accordance with the Privacy Act. If you would like to access this information please contact us by writing to us at Stag Finance, at 645 Executive Park Drive, Weston, FL 33331 or emailing us at support@my-Loans.co.uk. Some information may be required by the local law, legal enforcement procedures or other bodies with relevant powers or jurisdiction. If you do not provide all of the information requested, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services effectively or at all.
We do our best to protect your personal and bank data that you have shared with us. We protect that information in transit using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. my-Loans uses firewalls and the latest encryption technology to ensure our web site is secure and that all customer data is protected and encrypted.
Your Rights & Data
We may contact you by phone, fax, post, email and SMS to tell you about our products, services and
promotions. We will only do this if you have agreed to it in your application form.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our Partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Section 7 of the Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by writing to us at Stag Finance 645 Executive Park Drive, Weston, FL 33331. Any access request may be subject to a small statutory fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you were introduced to us by a third party, we will give them your contact details and sufficient information about you for their accounting and administration purposes.
Stag Finance will attempt to resolve any complaint that you may have in relation to data protection issues. In the alternative, or if you are not happy with our final response you have the right to have your complaint dealt with by the ICO.
08/01/2018 Stag Finance 2 You have a right to opt out of us contacting you for marketing purposes or sharing information about you with other companies for marketing purposes by contacting us at:support@my-Loans.co.uk or by sending us a written letter to: Stag Finance, at 645 Executive Park Drive, Weston, FL 33331 and letting us know your decision.
Our aim is to process data efficiently, only use it where absolutely needed to give you a better
experience and service. This could include but is not limited to fraud prevention, money laundering
and other criminal activities. We may also use data to help us improve the customer experience you
have, statistical analysis or assess credit risks or suitability for third party products. In addition to
personal and financial information, we may collect information about your computer including your IP
address, operating system and browser type. We may use ‘cookies’ which involve information being
experience and how the website works as well as to provide relevant information to customers at the
right time. You can choose to block cookies in your web browser by changing your browser settings. If
you choose not to accept cookies this may affect the quality of our visit to my-Loans.
We may also add to your record with the credit reference agencies details of any agreement you make with us, the payments you make under it and any default or failure to keep to its terms. These records will be shared with other organisations and may be used and searched by us, and others, in order to consider other applications for credit and credit related services such as insurance you may make; to trace debtors, recover debts, prevent or detect money laundering and fraud, and to manage your accounts. It is important that you provide us with accurate information.
Sharing your data
In the UK, the privacy regulator is the Information Commissioner's Office (the "ICO"). The ICO can be contacted at:
- Address: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745
- Email: https://ico.org.uk/global/