As a company we want to apply tcf to all aspects of our work - this is so we deliver a clear and efficient journey for the consumer and to continue building their confidence in us.
To help customers understand the features, benefits, risk and costs of a product by giving clear information at all points of the customer journey.
- To provide clear accurate advice and avoid any unreasonable barriers throughout the process of working with ourselves.
- To make sure all parties are confident that they are being treated fairly.
- Providing customers with the exact product and service that they have been led to expect.
We want to minimise the sale of unsuitable products by encouraging best practice by firms and to give the customer confidence in our product and providing clear, accurate information during all aspects of their customer journey, as stated below.
- Product design
- Financial promotions
- Sales process
- Customer support - pre/post sale
- Complaint handling Stag Finance embrace the FCA's Treating Customers Fairly initiative whole-heartedly.
- We treat all our customers fairly, which is central to our corporate culture.
- We design our product to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and target them accordingly.
- Customers will be provided with clear and accurate information throughout their journey with our company.
- We will always take into account customers circumstances when giving advice.
- Customers will be provided with the exact product and service they have been led to expect.
- Customers will not face unreasonable post-sale barriers.
- We have tcf training and a compliance team that ensure all of the above is adhered to.